Páginas

sexta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2013

Surprise box for Christmas

For some reason I decided to post in english today. I guess I am just very tired of everything as it is right now...

Needless to say, there's nothing I have been waiting more anxiously than the medical exams request. Meanwhile, my posts are getting boring, no one can spend 3 years talking about the waiting... it is not the way it was suppose to be!

That being said, the other day I remembered of a post from Botoezinhos, talking about this surprise box that is delivered every season here in Canada.


Immediately I remembered when I was a kid and had that magazine, Alegria, delivered to me. It was amazing how that grey package would brighten my day! 

Quem assinava?
Nowadays, the package colour I've been rooting for has changed a little...but still, who doesn't like to receive things by mail? I love it! And even more so if I don't know what it is.

That's exactly what luxe box is about.

You sign up for a season box and it arrives in december with luxe products for you to try. It is a girls package, with make-up, perfume, creams, whatever you select, according to your profile. We pay CAN$ 26 dollars (I know, not cheap) but products aren't cheap either. Blog reviews estimate it worths around CAN$ 100 dollars.

Anyways, this is not a promotional post, I am just writing about this because it helped me, it is good to change the focus a little bit. And I wouldn't buy me those treats if it wasn't for this box.    



Now I am experiencing a happy anxiety, if that's possible, quite different from the obsessive-compulsive anxiety I had been feeling during the past years. 

How amazing it is? Just a small shift to concentrate on! Here's the deal: every time I think about my process and my heart starts pounding, I remember there's something else that will surely arrive before Christmas. 

If what kills me is not knowing when their email is gonna make to my inbox, I can replace this bad feeling with a beautiful image of this nice little package getting here by the end of the year!

I can't stop thinking about the permanent residence, I'd be lying if I said so, but there's nothing I can do about it. At least now I have this surprise box to wrap up my little Christmas wishes. 




ps: if you don't like surprises, you can upgrade to a loulou box, and you'll know what's coming

ps1: there are other subscriptions here in Canada, I found this blog very useful. 

ps2: if you like nail polishers, Julep seems to be a good option. After a quizz, they create you your profile and send the package accordingly. If you'd rather choose another profile for a month, it is easy to do that.

Um comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...